Edison T-shirt White
This item is from our Reptile Collection. £2 from the price of this t-shirt will be donated to the Scottish Exotic Animal Rescue Centre.
- T-shirt, from Russell Athletic, made from 100% cotton
- Ladies slim fit style, if you prefer a looser fit order one size up
- Unisex t-shirts are a mens slim fit or ideal for ladies that prefer a baggier fit t-shirt with a longer body
- Our t-shirts are hand printed to order so the exact placement and positioning of some of the design elements may vary from the picture, we are only human! It does however mean you have a unique item.
- Please allow 3-5 working days for dispatch.
"I myself am a rescued reptile. I have had some dark times in my past. My shell is deformed as I didn't get the appropriate care or diet when I was younger and I was abandoned as an adult. I now flat share with Cara, Creator of PLP. I live a good life now, I basically run the show, eat a ridiculous quantity of food and enjoy featuring on PLP's social media. All animals deserve a good home but quite often us reptiles are overlooked. A friend of mine Jarred (a king snake, lovely chap) waited for 3 years in a rescue centre to be offered a new home. This design features Edison, or Ed to his friends, another member of the PLP team. Not everyone is willing or has the knowledge and time to take on a rescue exotic pet. Nick at Scottish Exotic Animal Rescue is an exception and I wanted to support him in his awesome work! He cares for so many animals and works so hard educating people about exotic animals. If you purchase this item you will be helping support Scottish Exotic Animal Rescue" - Albert the Tortoise
- Hand wash only
- Wash inside out
- Do not iron over vinyl print
- Do not tumble dry